Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I can smell it------SPRING

 

DSC_0677If you look really close behind me, you’ll see the snow we got this weekend. But It’s happening, I can smell it. Spring is in the air. It is still pretty cold and the snow keeps falling. But it’s there, in the air. A different smell, a strange breeze, a turn in the wind.

DSC_0541Personally I think Annie is getting a little too excited about all this. Oh yeah, the other morning the sun was out, shinning on me. But it just never lasts. It teases us, and taunts us and then before you know it, mom is saying that it’s too cold to walk with us. It’s too wet to walk with us, It’s too ugly to walk with us. So until mom changes her mind about the weather, Annie can just keep on sniffing. Me I’m just biding my time.

I do look pretty in the sunshine though, don’t you think?

Hope Spring is wherever you are.

Love, Annie the optimist and Quig the realist……

No comments:

Post a Comment