Sunday, March 31, 2013

What the heck is this thing called an Easter Egg hunt?


DSC_0923Ok so first of all, HAPPY EASTER, to all our dear friends We wish you joy and blessings.. DSC_0957
Mom got awfully excited, she said the Easter Bunny hid a lot of things called Easter eggs in our yard. Well number one, we don’t like bunnies in our yard, and who hides eggs? I thought they had to be in the fridge.

DSC_0942But Annie and I decided to go along with her, we so like to make mom happy. So off we went, searching, and digging. Running up and down the yard.

DSC_0978Personally, I think she’s gone over the edge again. There were NO eggs in our yard. NO bunny’s (I don’t want her to know, but I think we got rid of them last year.
DSC_0979But we continued to play along. At one point I thought I saw something, but it was a false alarm.
DSC_0987I even climbed on top of the pond, trying to find those silly eggs. Okay, so they really didn’t like this move. I’m not sure why, as,as soon as the net is off the pond, I plan on going swimming.
We came back with nice memories, but no eggs. We did get a treat when we came back into the house, and lots of smiles from mom, so it wasn’t all a loss.
May God Bless you on this Holy day, and your basket be full of candy.-------------------Hey, where the heck is our candy?
Much love on this blessed day,
Quigley and Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment