Thursday, October 4, 2012

Success was obtained by sissy and dad


DSC01339Well they finally found it. The infamous stud that Annie ate. No not on the floor under the couch like mom was hoping.
DSC01341Nope it was found the old fashioned way. But success is success. Dad went with us down into the yard this morning. It was dark, but he’s pretty smart and he brought along a flash light. And Annie did her duty where he could see. Dad sucked it up and went through her stuff. And there it was a shiny little stud. No damage to it or my sissy.
DSC01342I am not sure if this is relief, or just morning sleepiness.
DSC01343Now she is just showing off. This is her""see how cute I am" pose. Innocent , would never eat anything that wasn’t food. I am not sure what they told you, but I am a delicate little flower.
DSC01346Anyway, thanks for worrying about me, for caring. As you can see I’m peachy keen.
You all have a good day,
Love Annie and Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment