Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Whats not to love


DSC01402I have been called a temptress, a vixen and little b (well I’m not aloud to say that word). But really, what’s not to love? As you can see here, it looks like I am taunting him, but all I wanted to do was share. We have two of those nylabone things, but for some reason, one keeps getting lost. (Mom swears I have it stashed somewhere) Not true.
DSC01403Can you tell, we live in a comfortable place. That’s me on the couch, brub’s on the floor. He doesn’t like to be too far away from me. I love blankets and pillows, and the word is, we might have a blizzard next week. Mom says the blankets will come in handy for sure. I don’t know what a blizzard is, but mom says it will sure be a photo opt.
So for now, the weather is warm, and we are cozy. Hope you all are too.
Love, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment