Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Woo hoo wait until you hear what Sissy did.


DSC01336These use to be toe nail clippers. The two parts use to be one whole part.

DSC01337It looks strong and very sturdy, don’t you think?




DSC01338
See  that hole? There use to be some sort of rod in it, to hold all of the parts together.

DSC01325Well last night this very sweet looking little girl, ate it. (Okay I have to admit, I did a lot of hiding my face laughing, as I knew sissy was going to hear about it ) Somehow, she got a hold of the clipper and decided it might be fun to eat. Now mind you this was after having 3 meals already for the day. Honestly I don’t think she was hungry. That girl will eat anything.

DSC01326Mom has been trying to figure how in the world she got it apart. I think, I have to rethink letting her grab my throat when we play. Dad always says one of us is going to get hurt, and I think he is right. Problem is, it’s going to be me. That girl has strong teeth.

DSC01328Mom checked her teeth, none broken, not even chipped. Still bright and shiny.


DSC01330The next few days ought to be interesting. Dad says “No problem, she’ll pass it”. Mom said “Maybe I could just squeeze it out of her”. I don’t think she meant that nicely. Once more sissy is in trouble, and I came out smelling like a rose.

Love it and you,
Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment