Friday, October 12, 2012

We do NOT beg


DSC01366One of the things mom and dad raved about when we first got here was how good we were about not begging for food. We would lay down while they ate and rest until they were done.
DSC01368Well I say, we’re still NOT begging. We are interested in inspecting their food so that they don’t get sick. Sometime the smell is just too different from our food, so we aren’t sure that they should put, some of that stuff, in their mouths.
DSC01371I tried to get a little closer, just to smell, I swear. That is all I was tying to do.
DSC01373Annie’s a little better about checking stuff out than I am. She likes to get right in there and take a little taste off of his lips.
DSC01374It looks really interesting, a strange color, something like our kitchen walls. I am telling you, we really need to check what it is that they eat. It seems they will put anything in their mouths.
DSC01375Annie couldn’t help herself, she had to try one last time. Well he is still alive, so I guess all is well. We can’t afford for him to go away. Who would walk us???????????????
Love Quigley and Annie, always on patrol

No comments:

Post a Comment