Tuesday, October 30, 2012

We are okay, honest, we’re okay


DSC01441First came the rain, lots and lots of it.We don’t like that. Really hate the drying off part. As a matter of fact I often refuse to go out in it. That is when they pull out the  “I’m the boss” stuff and force me to go out against my will. Can you believe it? I think I’m going to investigate this a little further, I think I can call someone about  child abuse.

DSC01443I gotta admit, dad looked worse than we did. Mom just stayed in with the towels and treats, so that we wouldn’t get the rest of the house as wet as we were.

DSC01446And then this----------------what the heck? There was no way, I ‘m going out in that. It’s white, and cold and more wet.

DSC01447Mom said we were lucky, it could have been much worse.
 As you can see, if you look closely there are some dog foot prints in the snow. As usual they got their way.

DSC01449At least we don't have to live out in it. Mom said some dogs do. I feel really sorry for them, It just doesn’t seem humane to me.


DSC01455I just want to tell you it is going to be a cold day in that bad place before they talk me into going out there again.
 I want you all to be warm, dry and safe. That is my prayer for you today. Yup, dogs pray too, we have souls you know.
Love, a very appreciative Quigley, Annie and their people.

No comments:

Post a Comment