Saturday, December 8, 2012

I try to do this when they are not around

 

DSC01601Okay so she caught me. Doing this blog takes a lot of time and effort for a dog of my size. So I try to do it when no one is around, so that I can think.

Here I sat, getting ready to start my writings and in she walks.  Of course she thinks it is cute and has to get the camera out.

DSC01602I don’t know what she was thinking, now my concentration is shot. And I seem to have forgotten just what it was I wanted to share with all of you today. So this time it’s not mine or Quigley’s fault, it’s mom’s.

Forgive her, she tries so hard to be good, but sometime, it’s just too hard and we are just too cute.

Have a happy evening. Do something creative. Heaven knows I tried.

Love, Annie

1 comment:

  1. Lol Annie you do look cute I would have run for the camera too.

    ReplyDelete