Friday, December 14, 2012

Santa, really, I can explain

 

DSC01608Busted again…………..I can’t seem to help myself, so here it is,I accept it. I am an addict. I just can’t resist soles of shoes and boots and as you can see slippers. They correct me, they beg me, they even raise their voices (how dare they?) But I just can’t stop. I hear there are 12 step programs around. Wondering if there is one for dogs who love leather?

DSC01609But Santa, as you can see, I get really sorry. It’s always a mistake, a loss of consciousness . A small moment of not knowing right from wrong. Please don’t let them send me away.

For Christmas, all I want is to stay where I am, with my mom and dad, whom I love with my whole heart. I can’t help I love chewing shoes too.

They just never seem to learn to not leave them where I can smell them. Hey—I think that means I’m innocent. They can’t send me away, there’s not a jury in the nation who would find me guilty.

WHOO HOO I’m safe, I’m gonna have a merry Christmas after all.

A very happy Annie, wishing you the Merriest of Christmas’s. I have a feeling you’ll be hearing that a few more times, as Christmas is a week away……

No comments:

Post a Comment