Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Our dad’s a clown sometime


DSC01571Mostly he’s a prince. Mom says he act’s a fool sometime because he loves us so much.

DSC01591Anyway, here I am, just taking a little nap on the man’s couch when all heck broke out. Sissy was a little bored, she gets that way a lot. I have calmed down in the time we have been here, but not Annie. She still has as much energy as she did the day we walked into our forever home.

So because of that, dad has to keep thinking up new toys to make for us. I have to be honest, we are really hard on toys. They last about 5 minutes after they bring them into the house.

DSC01592So dad has started re-braiding old ones. We like his better because they are braided tighter and we can really play hard with them.

DSC01593I got a little interested at one point, but me being so big, they discourage me jumping or sitting on anyone. I am not sure why, since I do it with big love too.

DSC01596Dad looks scared here, but like I said sometime he just like's to act a fool.

DSC01597This is the real way he looks at us, with lots of love and concern. All we have to do is look a little (what they call mushy, mush) and he gets all worried. I slipped on the stairs the other day, and they went out and ordered runners to carpet the steps.

DSC01598As you can see, we’ve got it made.

We hope you have someone who will braid something for you, whether it be your hair or your toys. And that someone you love, knows how to act a fool to make you smile. Maybe we could be that for you.
Love, Quigley and Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment