Friday, December 21, 2012

It’s official I LOVE SNOW

 

DSC01622It started early this morning. White stuff, falling lightly. I wasn’t too sure just what it was. I checked with mom, but she said “it’s just snow”

DSC01623I wasn’t sure what just snow was, and I felt the whole thing needed more investigation. So I sat and watched with quite the wary eye. I really wasn’t sure she new what she was talking about.

DSC01625But after a short blizzard,( that is a BIG snow storm,) coming down like crazy, blowing all around. I got to get up close and personal. And I have to say, I LOVE IT.

DSC01626I know it’s cold, and wet, but boy or boy……it is so much fun. I laid in it, jumped and rolled in it.

DSC01627I checked out just what dad was doing in it, moving it around, like that.  I hate shovels, they take some of my new favorite thing away.

DSC01628

DSC01629Brub likes it too, he ran and ran and ran. This is better that a bath any day and we get the same effect. Woo hoo, what a wonderful thing this Snow stuff is……..

Wishing you a white Christmas

Love, Annie and Quigley, the newest snow bunnies………

No comments:

Post a Comment