Sunday, August 4, 2013

I guess it’s true.

 

DSC02377I hear it all the time. So much that I hardly even notice these days. But I guess it’s true. I’m a pretty girl.

We went walking at our favorite park last night and we met 3 pretty people. One bigger person, (you know, like mom and dad) and 2 smaller ones.

I don’t know why, but well I decided I really liked them. Usually I am a little standoffish with strangers. But not yesterday, they were special in some way. And I walked right up to them and gave them a sniff. And then a little kiss and I even let them pet me. Even the smallest of the girls. Mom was so proud. I got an extra treat for that when we got home.

Anyway it’s not because they kept saying how pretty I am, but they said it and I think it’s probably true. It’s because I’m a nice little girl too……and as mom says, humble. (I have no idea what that means)

Hope your day is filled with lots of people seeing how beautiful you all are. All they will have to do is look inside of your hearts.

Love, the shy, humble, not pushy (okay, now I’m pushing it),

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment