Friday, August 9, 2013

What a boy’s gotta do,

 

DSC02468to prove he loves his mom. Here I am patiently waiting for mom to get out of the bathroom. I prefer to wait inside with her, but for some reason, she just doesn’t like that. Go figure.

So I wait with my favorite toy, (next to Annie, she’s actually my favorite toy) with what looks like green eyes. Dad said the reason my eyes look green is that they are so clear. Sounds like a bunch of silly poop to me, but he’s the big one, so that’s our story.

It’s raining here AGAIN, and dad did the fatherly thing and walked us anyway. He’s such a good dad. Oh yeah we forgot to tell you, mom walked us all by herself yesterday. She was a good girl and we didn’t have to correct her once. It looks like we may be able to get a third walk in every once in awhile now. Woot, woot.

Well, I hope your walks are dry, and not to muggy. Your loved ones are never any farther away that a short leash from your heart.

Love, the Patient,

Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment