Friday, August 16, 2013

They didn’t tell us…….


DSC02498Oh my goodness. They didn’t tell us that something wonderful was happening today. Aunt Maria came. I just couldn’t control myself. It was amazing. One minute we were alone with mom and then the next--
DSC02499oh jeeze we love this women. I lost my mind. I twirled and spinned. I jumped, I kissed and licked and then I kissed some more. She got a little mad at me when I tried to take her arm in my mouth and take her around. There is a lot she hasn’t seen lately. It’s been so long since she was here last.
Oh they tried, but they couldn’t get me to calm down. It took all day and I was still trying to let her know just how special she is to us.
DSC02506Then Annie had to butt in and make me move. Mom said she had to have equal time with aunt Maria, but I just don’t know why. Just because she is smaller and can get closer without squashing Auntie M, well it’s just not fair.DSC02504
She never stays long enough, or comes often enough, but for today we are thrilled.
We hope your Auntie M’s are always close and will let you lick them as much as you want.
Love a VERY happy Quigley and Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment