Tuesday, August 13, 2013

There’s weirdness going on in our house today.

 

DSC02489First of all the pond drained out. All by itself. Mom is trying to get it refilled as I write.

DSC02490And she’s been telling everyone that some critter is eating her hot peppers. And believe me those are HOT peppers.So today when she went to pick some for when Aunt Maria comes in a few days, low and behold this is what she found.

DSC02495I’m figuring some little bunny or squirrel is  not feeling to good today. But I’m staying out of it, cause sooner or later I’m going to get blamed for it. And look at that face, it’s nothing but innocent.

Hope your gardens are green and not being raided by the dreaded hot pepper rabbit gang.

Love, the innocent,

Quigley

Hey where the heck is Annie?   Oh Noooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment