Friday, April 11, 2014

I’m in love-------

 

DSC03011So a couple of weeks ago, my mom’s best friend Marlene came to visit her. She brought us the pretty blue comforters we have in our caves. And boy do we look nice when we lay on them.

Anyway, her daughter, Stacy came along too.

DSC03013But she didn’t come to see mom. Oh she like’s her okay, but it me she loves. Okay maybe she love’s Annie too, but I’m her favorite. You can tell by the way she is looking at me. Honestly I think I’m everyone’s favorite, but mom says she loves both Annie and I alike.

I’m not buying it---------

Anyway-------

Now you all know I have a soft spot for pretty girls, and this one, well, she’s beautiful and smells soooooooooooooooo good.

DSC03014I let her pay a little attention to Annie, just because I am a good brother.

We had so much fun with her, we wish she’d come more often. They promised that since the weather is getting better they’ll come back soon, but if any of you know them, make sure you tell her she needs to come sooner rather  than later.

Mom says we slept non stop until the next day after she left. It’s hard to stay that cute so that she’ll want to be close to us….Oh boy was that a night.

So if you need a good nights sleep all you have to do is fall in love with a pretty girl and work hard to make her love you…

Have a happy day, hope it was dryer at your house than it was here.

Love you, the love struck,

Quigley and Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment