Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Oh, I’m laying low------

 

DSC00020I don’t know how it happens. Basically I’m a wonderful girl. I’m sweet and pretty and do my job every day. You know, letting them know about the danger out in the world. Okay so I bark a little…….well maybe a lot. But jeeze how are they ever going to know the neighbors are out, or their dog Baby wants to say hello. They just don’t appreciate me enough.

Anyway the reason I’m laying low is—the mother really hates when I bark. But especially at the neighbors, who she calls the BEST we ever had. But they just aren’t going to know I’m there if I don’t say hello.

Honest that is all I was trying to do. But things went wrong---very, very wrong. For about the tenth time I was telling mom that the neighbors wanted to see me, and for about the tenth time, she told me to be quiet, but this time, well, it went really bad.

I barked, she came out, told me to stop, I ignored her and she came to get me. This is where it all goes a little blurry to me, she came, she tried to grab, she screamed as she fell. The neighbor, (you know the nice one) got concerned and he yelled, something like “are you okay”. Mom said she was and was laughing really hard, dad was concerned and I had to get right in the middle of it all to lick her face. I’m not sure why, but she got mad at me. Can you believe it?

So she walked a little funny after and her arm has a bandage on it, but jeeze a girl was just trying to do her job. Go figure…….

Keep good thoughts for me today, I’m not sure I’m out of the dog house yet.

Love, a very sorry,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment