Saturday, April 19, 2014

Sometimes a boy just misses his mom.

 

DSC02972So now that the weather is changing. Our bed at night just seems a little too warm. What with two parents, Annie and me, it just gets too cozy. So this is when I don’t always want to stay that close.

Mom doesn’t mind as long as she knows where I am. But sometimes in the middle of the night I have to find her again.

Annie says I have bad dreams and I’m afraid, but no one knows for sure and I’m not talking. Anyway, last night was one of those nights. I stayed with her for an hour or so and then it just got too warm, so I hit the couch. But then about 4 in the morning, I just couldn’t stand it and I need a little love from my mom.

So I jumped up on the bed, (I can make it bounce when I want too) and landed right in the middle of mom’s arms. It was glorious, I licked her until her skin came off and although she kept telling me to stop, she was laughing really hard. I don’t know, I think somewhere deep down inside she likes it.

So now you know, sometimes, a boy just misses his mom.

Wishing you a day where you can reach anyone you need to kiss,

Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment