Saturday, April 26, 2014

My dad and his gadgets

 

DSC00022My dad has lots of interests. He loves to paint--, pictures as well as walls. He likes to fix stuff and build stuff. But he loves his gadgets…..

like--His computer and something called a smart phone. Now, not for nothing, but who ever heard that a phone can be smart? Tall ones have such a funny way of talking.

Any way he loves to play a game on one of his toys and sometime----he needs my help. I can push that button on his (okay wait until you hear what he calls this one) his mouse. I can make the tank he likes to ride around in, go places he never meant for them to go.

You have to admit, I am a BIG BIG help.

And if you look really closely, you will see, the love in my eyes for my kooky dad.

Have a wonderful day, if you need any help with your gadgets just give me a call.

Love you bunches,

Quigley,

No comments:

Post a Comment