Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Mom finally saw the truth---


DSC00002Oh you’ve heard the talk, you’ve heard the rumors. I’m bossy, I’m a tyrant, I’m just too full of myself.
For the last couple of night’s, I’ve been getting corrected for making ugly sounds at my brother. No matter how innocent I look at them, they just don’t believe it’s not me. Well, this morning mom saw the truth.
Here’s how it went.
Brub came down before dad and I did. Mom got up first (as usual) then brub. The word is she made coffee and fed him, let him out and then woke me and dad up. Dad has to work today so no sleeping in for him. Anyway when I came down I was really happy to see mom, after all it was at least 15 minutes since I last laid eyes on her. So I jumped up to give her a kiss and it happened, she saw. Brub got really jealous cause she loves me so much, and he snapped. He got an ugly look on his face and made that mean sound at me--------NOT me at him.
Oh boy did I smile when he got corrected and boy did he NOT smile…..
Woot, woot, I’ve been avenged…….
What a wonderful day.
Hope you never get accused unjustly and if you should I hope your mom can see the real truth.
Love Annie and a very sorry Quigley.
Don’t worry we’re best of friends again.

No comments:

Post a Comment