Monday, July 21, 2014

Doing Yoga with dad

 

20140721_070241So dad likes to do some strange movements. He even has a name for it (but you know those guys, they name EVERYTHING), anyway, he calls it Yoga.

20140721_070319We thought he was saying yogi, like the bear and it made more sense to us.

He has a long blankie that he uses when he does this stuff, and it’s a bright and pretty color. It seems he’d rather I didn’t lay on it, but it’s awfully tempting.

20140721_070339As you can see, he is even praying for me to stop. But I couldn’t help but notice the little smile on his face when he looked at me. So I’m thinking that he doesn’t mind all that much.

I’m interviewing for the job of a spotter----how do you think I did?

Anyway, if you need anyone to help you do “down dog” just give me a call.

Love, the yogi,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment