Friday, July 11, 2014

They had something called


20140614_112920an anniversary.
Mom and dad celebrated their 21st anniversary yesterday. I’m not sure what that means, but it made them happy, so, I was happy too.
The problem with that was, they left us alone. Do you think that I look happy about that? We have a routine, we walk at certain times, we eat at certain times and when one of them is NOT home, those things do not happen.
I am a creature of comfort. And I was not comfortable yesterday. I have been punishing them ever since. I won’t eat unless coaxed, or even better, hand fed.
I think mom has had enough, I heard her tell Aunt Ria that if I don’t eat this morning, she is going to take my food away and I’ll have to wait until my next feeding. I’m not sure I like this outcome. So I may have to rethink my strategy.
I’ll give you a call, if things get out of hand, I may need your help.
Love,
the not yet hungry Annie

P.S.---- oh yeah, I forgot to tell you--kiss up Quigley will eat his food and mine. He's just no help

No comments:

Post a Comment