Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Is mom playing favorites?

Aunt Maria told mom she thinks she (mom) is playing favorites.  I don’t think so, cause when Annie’s not around, mom always tells me I’m her favorite.

Of course Annie says she tells her the same, but I think mom says that just to make Annie feel better.

20140701_065105I mean really, Annie is beautiful. Lots of people have never seen a dog that looks like her. So of course she hears about her looks all the time.  But will you look at MY face. Now that is amazing.

20140701_065604And as for watching over our yard, I do just as good of a job. Just a little more—not in your face,--- if you know what I mean. Annie can chirp with the best of them, but when I bark, and I know it’s not often, I get their attention.

So don’t feel sorry for this big old guy, I get more kisses than anyone. And I am very secure in myself.

Have a  wonderful day, and if you need to hear a real bark, just give me a call.

Love, the strong and beautiful,

Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment