Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Guarding the Blessed Mother

My granny Annie (the gal I was named after) loved the Blessed Mother. She carried her rosary’s every where she went.
20140701_065629 Because of that mom and dad bought this little statue for her and it lived with her at her house.. And now- it’s at our house. (I hear that granny is now living with the Blessed Mother at her house. Sounds like fun to me,)
Because it was hers. and now that it is here, it makes it mine too. So now it is my responsibility to keep her safe.
There are lots of bunnies and birds that come to our yard, and they need to know, you don’t mess with my Blessed Mother.
Aunt Ria and mom really love her , so they’d never forgive me it I let anything get too close
It’s a job I really enjoy, but I’m warning all those critters out there, I’m Not messing around. All noses off.
Have a happy day, may our Blessed Mother bless you all,
Love, Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment