Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ahhhhhh it was a mistake.

 

DSC02283So when I get up in the morning, I like having the parents close by my side. But once in awhile, they just don’t seem to agree. Go figure……

Mom went to bed early last night, no one knows why, but that meant, we had to go to bed early. She just can’t be up there alone. It’s way up on the third floor and she may get lonely or scared. So it is our duty as protectors of the house to stand guard. Actually we lay guard. As close to her as we can get.

But that being said, come early this morning, I was ready to get up. Dad was ready to get up, sissy was ready to get up. But mom, well, she was just settling in for her second round of sweet dreams.

NOT---it’s morning and we have things to do. Like eat and go out and get ice cubes and THEN it’s time for a nap before our walk.

Sometimes she just forgets. So I helped this morning and I did my Scooby Do impersonation. Well let me tell you that woke her up. Lucky for me, she got a really nice email from one of her classmates from the other night. Thanks Andrea, you saved my sorry butt, at least that’s what mom said.

Well, we are off for our walk, even if it is raining and then time for a nap.

Here’s to your day being dry, your naps being long and your friends always saving your butt.

Love, the sorry but adorable,

Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment