Tuesday, June 4, 2013

They never stay mad……

 

DSC02239And can you blame them? Look how cute we are. Anyway, the sheet was taken away, I’m not sure what happened to it, (boy I hope that doesn’t happen to me…) A new one showed up, (yikes, I hope that doesn’t happen to me either). And all seems to be well.

Brub and I are just hanging out here on the couch. Had a couple of walks today, lots of runs in the yard and ate our normal 4 times, (yup I said 4). So it’s napping time. Why do we eat 4 times a day you ask. Well that is brub’s fault. You see when we first got here, we ate 2 times a day. Just like when we were at momma Johnna’s house. But brub would eat so fast, some times it would just come back up. So mom figured if we ate less-- more often it would stay down. And it works. My weirdness is, I hate to drink water. At least clean water in the house. Dirty water outside, I LOVE. So to get more clean water in me, mom adds water to our dry food, so we both get what we need.

Okay you can say it, cause I can hear you thinking it. We Are Spoiled. And we love it.

Hope your bowls are full of food you like, your water is clean, and you are loved as much as us.

Happy, sleepy, sunny day,

Love, the safely sleeping,

Annie and Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment