Saturday, June 15, 2013

This is a day dreams were made of…..

 

DSC02268It is one BEAUTIFUL day in Uniontown, Pa. I gotta tell you. The sun is out, dad is off, (don’t tell anyone, but mom says dad is off all the time---his rocker that is. ha ha ha)

DSC02269We have spent a lot of time outside today, it’s not so hot as to make you sweat, just hot enough to make you smile.

DSC02271Okay, here I am just enjoying myself, getting a little back rub. I make Quigley crazy when I do this. He so wishes I had more decorum.

DSC02276So off he goes trying to shield his eyes from all this glory. Also, he loves to eat the high grass over by the garage. That is bamboo he is hiding in. Pretty huh?

DSC02277He is trying to convince us that he is just trying to get some shade.

DSC02278Well I showed him, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. I am going to get a little grazing in myself.

DSC02281Here he is trying to get protection from our St. Francis statue. It makes sense since he, St. Francis loves animals. And honestly, sometimes Quigley is so silly, he needs protection.

Well, we are off for our afternoon stroll.

We hope all is sunny and dry and coolish where you are. Know that we thank you for coming to visit as often as you do, and that we’re crazy about all of you.

Have a wonderful afternoon,

The grass eating duo,

Annie and Quigley.

No comments:

Post a Comment