Friday, June 28, 2013

I’m sorry.


DSC02311I had a little lapse of judgment. It was a mistake and I am oh so sorry.
Here’s what happened. Last night, more like VERY early this morning. I needed to talk. And when I talk they, the one’s who were mad at me, say I sound like Scooby Do. So-- very loudly and very insistently I started to speak to the ones who were asleep.
This is what I was saying. I need to go out. Hey you two, I said I need to go out. Really now, what is keeping you. In between my very insistent words I was hearing, Quigley, stop it. Quigley be quiet, Quigley go back to sleep.
But I was not giving up. Finally at 3:40, mom said she’d get up. Dad has to work today and she knew he needed his sleep. But geeze what about my needs? So up she gets and out we go. Now sissy went too, doesn’t ever want to be left behind.
We came back in and mom made us go back to bed. Well it wasn’t very long after that, that I realized she didn’t feed us. Now when we get up in the morning, we go out and always eat our breakfast.  Soooooooooooooo I started to talk again. I think this is when I went too far.
They both told me, much too loudly in my mind, to be quiet. They even covered their heads with a quilt. But after a long time, (in my mind) I started to complain again. Finally dad got up and took us down stairs. As we were leaving I heard mom say, DO NOT FEED THEM. I was hoping he didn’t hear, but he did. So we still had to wait to eat.
But I think I learned my lesson, I am going to try NOT to wake them again. And as you can see-I’m sorry.
Now you tell me. Could you stay mad at that face?
Love,
A very loud and sad Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment