Sunday, June 9, 2013

Oh boy did I have fun…..

 

DSC02244So I took mom and dad for a long walk yesterday. We went out to Hopwood where they have a wonderful creek.

DSC02245We often like to go down and have a little sip of fresh mountain water. Usually we just take a stroll and then, run up the hill and walk around the park one more time.

 

DSC02247But yesterday was different. I went crazy in the water. It was cool and fresh, high enough to run like the wind. Now let me tell you that was a little hard, since dad won’t let us off the leashes and they only go so far. But I frolicked. Yup that is what it was……frolicking…….and I had so much fun.

I’m not sure if you can see how wet I was, but they wouldn’t let me in the house until I was dried off. But as you can see, I was pretty happy and didn’t mind at all.

Hope that today you can find a creek, with clean mountain water that you can run in, sip of and just plain old frolic.

From one really happy boy, to all the people he loves,

Quigley, with really wet feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment