Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hallelujah He’s all better


DSC01551It was touch and go for awhile, so being the wonderful sister I am, I stayed very close, I made sure nothing got in his way.

DSC01552I even protected his eye with my own body. But I guess it really wasn’t necessary.

DSC01554
He seemed to have beaten it all by himself. See he is bright eyed and bushy tailed. Well his tail is pretty short so maybe not so bushy tailed, but you know what I mean.

DSC01557I have to admit, I’m still not going to take any chances, I need to keep him safe and happy, sooooooooooooo here I stay until I am sure all danger is gone.

Thanks to all of you for worrying about my brub. Especially Maria, for checking in and making sure he was okay.
Oh yeah, by the way, it’s snowing here, and we LOVE it.

Love, the protector, Annie

1 comment:

  1. Oh Annie you are such a good protector. I am so happy he is better yessssssss a big high five. We are getting a cold rain :(

    ReplyDelete