Thursday, November 22, 2012

I like Thanksgiving

DSC01537
So we are in what mom calls the Holiday season. Who knew that, that meant decorating and cooking, also I’m told, baking is going to happen.
 YUM---- Everything smells, so good.

DSC01538The sad thing about all this Thanksgiving stuff is, they don’t share. I always have been told, share with your sissy, don’t take that from her, share. Share, share, share. Well they really should practice what they preach.

DSC01540As you can see, they don’t. Here I am, waiting patiently, wishing for something to fall. Nothing, nadda, not a drop. They say I’m cute as can be, but where does that get me.

DSC01541As you can tell, sissy got it quicker than I did. But you can’t kill a boy for trying.

One really good thing, Aunt Ria is here. And mom said we gave her something extra special to be thankful for this year,-- us. As for us, we are more than thankful that Shelli and momma Johnna, found this wonderful home for us. We love it here, are loved here and they say---- Christmas is going to be even better.
To all of you, we are thankful that you come to visit us at our blog. And we wish you the MOST BLESSED Thanksgiving.

 Stay safe and full of food ,that they won’t share with us.
Love, Quigley, (who never gives up) and Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment