Saturday, November 3, 2012

They just don't understand


DSC01476The pressure is overwhelming some time. It's a lot for a little girl to have to do all by herself. But I have to protect my family. I try to stay on the bed with mom and dad and brub, but I just can't sometime. It is so hard to know just what is going on in the rest of the house from that vantage point. You see, I have a couch all my own in the bedroom, I claimed it the first night we slept upstairs, and sleep there most of the night, every night. Sleeping there gives me the advantage of being the first to defend.

DSC01482You have to know mom makes it hard to get off the bed too, I have a really soft and comfy spot . She has a memory foam pillow over her head, and a pillow standing up behind it, so that I am cozy, cozy, cozy. I can reach her to lick her face to be sure she is okay. But I worry so, that I can only make it for a few minutes at a time.


DSC01485

 I have to admit, once it gets to be early morning, I feel confident enough, that we made it once more thru the night safely, that I get up there and sleep an hour or so. That way too, I can tell the difference in her breathing, so that when she wakes up I can be the first to lick her face.
It's a big job, but I am just the girl to do it. So all of you who love mom and dad, don't you worry. They've got me, to save the day.
Big and strong, Annie
Mom says pic's will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment