Sunday, November 11, 2012

Look at the size of that head.

 

DSC01496So I’ve got a story to tell. It happened last night and mom and dad went from hysterical to hilarious. One minute they were screaming with fear, then laughing their heads off. Something I found mean.

Here is what happens. Well as you all know m and d got new furniture a few months ago. It is really nice furniture and we like it a lot. Me for a different reason than sissy does. I like it, because I can lay down and stick my head under it, when they are all making me crazy. I figure if I can’t see them, they can’t see me. So last night I was cozy with my head under the couch and just fell asleep. It was around 8, although I didn’t know that, as that is the time we eat for the last time of the day. It is a very important hour for me, so when ,in my sleep, I heard “anyone want to eat?”. I did what I always do, I jumped up to go.

Well I tried to jump up and panicked. I was stuck, under that darn couch. My big old head was in the wrong position and my body was in another. Yikes……………….both parents panicked and started screaming”he’s stuck, he’s stuck”. Let me tell you that didn’t help. It just made me fight harder to get out. As they were getting ready to lift the couch off of my big fat head, I got out.

Whew what a night, I think I learned my lesson, but until they are making me crazy again, who knows what I’ll do. If I decide to run away from home, anyone know where I can go?

Sticking here for now, big head and all,

Love, Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment