Monday, November 26, 2012

My brub is very delicate


DSC01498Poor Quigley, it seems every week or so, something upsets him. Two weeks ago, he got tapeworm. We don’t know how it happened, but he got it, I didn’t. He got meds for it and by the next day, he was fine. So yesterday, we had company. Big doc and the pugs and girls were over. We all had a great time, went walking after the humans ate. Later that evening, mom noticed, Quigley’s one eye was weeping. She also thought it was a little puffy.

Of course she got dad involved and off to their little tin of dog remedy’s they went. They never mark what they have and what it is for, so of course they called big Doc, to see if they had the right thing for his eye. They did and put drops in his eye.
OHHHH he didn’t like that. He showed them, he wouldn’t open his eye and squeezed it really tight. It seemed a little better last night, and this morning  too. But mom thinks it is still irritated. So when dad gets home they are going to try taking him out to see big Doc. Mom can’t do it alone, because I WILL NOT BE LEFT BEHIND.
So please think good thought’s for the big guy. Don’t tell him I said this, but he really is a sweetie.
Talk to you later, Love, Annie

2 comments:

  1. Oh poor Quigley hope you feel better real soon :( My pup scratched his cornea don't know how :( and it was not fun going to the vet every Monday for 6 weeks, but all is good now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Maria. Did I tell you I love your name? It is my Aunt Ria's real name too. Anyway, by time dad got home my weeping, puffy, eye was all better. So we didn't even have to go to the doctors. I got a lot of mileage out of it though, even my sissy was nice to me.
      I am going to try and stay out of mischief for awhile. Something about Santa coming??????
      Thanks again, Love, Quigley

      Delete