Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I’m not sure why------

 

DSC01500But mom says it makes her sad. I’m growing up. I am not a needy little boy anymore. It seems I can sleep through the night without needing to be in between mom and dad in bed. I can sleep on my own bed all by myself and feel safe.

That should be a good thing right? It gives them plenty of room and even when Annie gets a little clingy and has to be with them, it’s okay. (she sleeps on top of mom’s head). I am a big guy, strong and long. No reason for needing my mommy and daddy. I guess that is what they call empty nest, but it’s okay, I’m still here, and I still love her very much. Don’t tell her, but in the middle of the day, when I need a cuddle and she stops what she is doing to love at me, it makes my day.

I’ll tell you loudly and proudly,

I’m a big boy who still loves his momma,

Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment