Friday, July 20, 2012

A girl’s just gotta do, what she’s gotta do

 

DSC00692We have been having a lot and I mean a lot of rain lately. So we can’t go out, actually we won’t go out. Our feet get wet, my beautiful hair gets wet, and not the good kind of wet, like when we swim. So Quigley and I have just decided to  stay in the nice cool house as much as possible. As much as we love this, we do get a little bored. Mom hates when we run like wild children up and down the stairs. And now that Quigley is trying to be a better boy—a girls’ got to make her own fun.

DSC00693So this is what I do, find a toy, tease him with it, and make him want to play tug of war-----I LOVE this game. I always win. I pull really hard, and you can’t see it by these pictures, but I can get the big guy off that couch. Then it’s game on.

Mom said, the rain is going to stop some time today, so our life will be getting back to normal. Normal to us, is wonderful

I hope if you have to play tug of war, you always win.

Love, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment