Friday, July 27, 2012

I know it’s been awhile



DSC00719We’ve been a little crazy around here. Quigley didn’t feel good the other day, so mom was obsessed with that. Just a note, he’s doing better today.


And I’ve been waiting for the new ball to arrive. FedEx said it would be here on sat., then wed, and then it got here today.

DSC00727


It’s not exactly like my old one, but it’s red and round and lights up, so I guess it will have to do.


DSC00730



As you can see I like it a lot and it only took me 20 minutes to break this one open.





DSC00726



Mom was a little disappointed, but said as long as it made me happy for that long, it was worth it. We sure are spoiled. I meant to say, you don't think we're spoiled do you?



It’s a wonderful life, don’t you think?

Love, Annie and the recovering Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment