Friday, July 13, 2012

If she can’t see it------


DSC00631Okay , so it might be a little unfair. But really, she is soooooooooooo fast, and bossy, and needy and a little bit of a bully. So sometime I just have to do what I have to do. Annie, loves to tempt me with toys when she is bored, drops them on me, hits me with them, but then she takes them and runs. She is pretty darn strong for a little bit of a thing, she can pull me across the floor anytime she wants. So every once in awhile, I’ve got to show her she can’t always have her way, this was one of those times. I’ll just cover her eyes and she’ll never know what happened.
Pretty smart, don’t you think?
Happy days, Quigley

Oh yeah, happy friday the 13th. I'm not superstitious, I think all days are wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment