Tuesday, July 17, 2012

We have a new feeding schedule


DSC00646We use to get fed twice a day. One cup each time. Then Quig (the dog who inhales his food) had a day where he threw up his food after eating it too fast.
DSC00648So the always vigilant mom, thought about it for awhile, and thought maybe if we get fed 4 times a day, it might be better for the big lug.
DSC00655I actually thought it was a good idea. 4 times instead of 2 times, that’s twice the food.
WR0NG-------------------she just gave us less each time we ate. (as you can see in this picture, Quigley is bored with the whole thing). So I am protesting. I have started to carry my dish around (and when he’s not looking I carry Quig’s around too). I chew on it, looking pitiful the whole time. Doing my best to make her think I’m starving.
DSC00664Okay, even I get bored with the whole thing. I’ll just take a nap and keep my finger on the problem. If It’s time to eat, she’ll have to pick up my dish, and I’ll be right on it.
Hope your mom gives you enough to eat today. Stay cool it’s gonna be another scorcher.
Love, the starving Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment