Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Of course he didn’t plant zucchini’s

 

DSC00615The word is dad use to plant zucchini’s in this spot. He is blaming me on the fact that he didn’t plant any this year. But I think he just got lazy. Why go through all that work when you’ve got something this pretty here already.

DSC00623WHAT????????????????? If brub can do it why can’t I ? He’s got something here, it’s cool and soft. Did you notice all the ripples in the dirt? Quig did that, he loves to dig. It fits my svelte little body just fine.

DSC00624Here is a side view. Lovely to look at, don’t your think?

DSC00625This is something we think of as a delicacy, I don’t think mom agrees, as whenever we aren’t looking-----

DSC00626It disappears.

DSC00627Annie saw where she threw it, but she can’t find it either. I think they are a little mean. Our yard is full of fruit trees. The fruit falls off, what do they expect. I always thought a little fruit was good for you. Okay so these have already started to rot, but really…………………………

Oh well, you can see how very hard our lives are, but we wouldn’t trade them for the world.

Have a little fruit today,

Love,Annie and Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment