Thursday, July 19, 2012

And then it met it’s match

 

DSC00687This wonderful little ball lived a long and wonderful life. But thanks to ME it has gone by the wayside of all our toys. Done, finished, hit the road. I don’t know what came over me, I really loved this ball, like to hold it while I laid upside down, carry it up and down the stairs, play with it all by myself. But the devil came, got inside my head somehow and made me kill it.

I am really sorry, I want my ball back. Mom won’t let me have it now. Something about eating and choking on small pieces. Dad is on the computer, looking for one. I heard her say to get two. I was really excited until I realized she plans on letting Quig have one. That’s okay though, we all know everything eventually ends up mine anyway.

Play easily with your favorite toys today, or they might end up like mine do.

Love, the little girl without her favorite ball, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment