Monday, July 16, 2012

I don’t mean to complain------BUT

 

DSC00683It is my birthday----and do you see that ball, all I wanted to do was play with it. But as cute as Annie is, she is a bully. Not only did she take it off of me, but walked around behind me dropping it. It’s called tempt and destroy at our house. Then as soon as I got over it, and wanted to go on to something else, this is what she did. This one is called drop and ignore.

The only one who even sang to me was mom. I was going to share my birthday with Annie. (No one knows her real date) But I’m having second thoughts about that too. She hates for me to have anything to myself, sooooooooo, we’ll see.

We are suppose to have doggie ice cream to celebrate tonight, maybe I won’t let her have any. That would show her.

Anyway, stay cool. Have fun, it’s a holiday you know. Quigley’s birthday, going on the calendar from now on.

 

Love the birthday boy. Quig

No comments:

Post a Comment