Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Boring----------------------


DSC00575Well it’s hot and humid, even for a couple of Mississippi kids. Every once in awhile, Quig will go out and lay in the sun (crazy boy), but other than that we just want to stay in. Oh we still do 2 walks a day, dad does a good job, the morning one is always the longer one, mom only goes in the evening, once more, she hates to walk.

 I know you can’t tell, but I’ve got my fav toy in my mouth. The red ball that lights, I try to entertain myself. I did have a little fun this morning. I made myself invisible, and Quigley couldn’t find me. He went upstairs to see if I was with mom, even went up to our bedroom on the third floor. Started barking (something he doesn’t do much of), after I stopped giggling I went and found him, so he felt better.

 Time for out morning stroll, so talk to you later.

Love, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment