Friday, May 17, 2013

And they wonder why…….


DSC02184I heard dad say that I’m just a big ole tongue covered in fur. I’m guessing he said that, because I like to kiss them. But geeze, take a look at this life we live. I’m so comfy in this first picture that my back foot is pushed up against my cheek. I can make myself really small when I’ve a mind.
DSC02188And check out the girl dog. If you look close, there is a BIG wet spot on the pillow she is laying on, the girl do love to lick……..Anyway she’s sprawled out in a way fit for a queen. Okay, so around here she is a queen. But we figure we deserve it. After all, who makes them laugh, worry, giggle, and just licked? It's us that’s who, and who deserves it more than them. The givers of walks, and pillows, couch’s, big beds. Of Ice cubes (my favorite thing) and Taste of the Wild dog food-oh yummy, it tastes like salmon. The giver of belly rubs, and scrunchy faces. The parents that’s who.
The way we figure we are one lucky bunch. two dogs, two people and  one whole lot of love.
Wishing you dry pillows, the wet one’s are really annoying, and smiles that you can share.
Love, the curled up Quigley and Queen Annie, until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment