Monday, May 20, 2013

It’s the lazy, hazy, days of summer. And mom’s a grump……..

 

DSC02190Well it’s 6 o’clock in the morning, and really what is up with mom. Last night I was feeling a little needy. That rarely happens to me, but I felt it was important to get a little close to her and let her know just how much I love her.

So out of the blue in this moment of tranquil love, I hear “geeze Annie, can’t you move. Annie, get your feet out of my face. Annie go see your dad already. Annie you’re killing me, I have to put the fan on. (she already had the two, yup I said two air conditioners on). So I did what any self respecting dog would do, I sat on her and kissed her face until she cried uncle.

I just can’t figure that gal out, she’s normally so loving, but last night a big, old grump. I didn’t get any sleep at all.

But it’s okay I’ll just make up for it this morning.

Hope all your people are not grumpy today. And that your nights be full of non-disrupted dreams.

Loving you, snoozy Annie

2 comments:

  1. Oh Annie I think all moms get grumpy when is hot lol. Oh Mr. Neos is doing great after his snip-snip surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so glad Mr. Neos is doing so well. We have been thinking about him and in one of our posts asked people to pray for him.
    I'm glad to know it's not just my mom who hates being hot. It's gonna be a long summer.......

    ReplyDelete