Sunday, May 5, 2013

It’s always good to have your friends close.

 

DSC02131So I know to the rest of the world, these are scraps. But in our reality, and isn’t our reality all that matters?--These are toys. Precious and much loved toys.

DSC02132Okay, so they may be just bits and pieces of toys. But they are toys non the less. Now don’t feel sorry for us, mom and dad, try really hard to let us have toys. But it only takes a few minutes and they look like this.

Being the super smart boy that I am, I’ve found a way to use them to their best advantage. As nose warmers. I hate to have a cold nose, (I know, I know dogs are suppose to have a cold nose) but I like to keep mine warm. This worked real well, never thought I’d get busted though.

Oh well the sun is out already this morning and we’re suppose to have a walk, so it’s going to be a good day.

Wishing you a warm nose, toys to surround you and as much love as we feel from all of you.

Snuggles, and wiggles

Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment