Monday, May 27, 2013

You’d think I NEVER do anything.

 

DSC_1529This seems to be my mom and dad’s favorite view of me. I’m sure you all think this is all I do.  Not so. I can wiggle my tail like nothing you’ve ever seen. It goes round and round and round, really fast. Just like a helicopter. At least that is what mom calls it.

I bounce when I walk, I make people smile, I run with my sissy and sometimes at her. (That last one makes mom crazy) I could sniff out the smallest of birds and sometimes fish bones. Oh boy is that a story.

You see we have a fish pond ie doggy pool come this summer. And our one big fish got caught in the pump. I guess it didn’t make it because the neighborhood cat (oh yeah, I forgot about that one, I chase cats that come in my yard) must have gotten it, right before we came out for our last run of the day. Mom is guessing that we scared that darned cat so bad, it dropped the bones. You’ll never guess who found it—yup ME, oh don’t feel bad for sissy, I shared.

You wouldn’t believe how good nasty old fish bones smell to a nose as big as the one I’ve got. And I couldn’t help my self, I just had to roll and roll and roll in it. Of course I decided to show off to mom as soon as I came back into the house.

Her reaction, was not what I wanted. She started yelling “oh no, what did you do”, not quite the reaction I expected. Then she sprayed me with something that smelled really bad-at least to me. And then, they gave me a mini bath. Oh the indignities.

So learn a lesson from me, just keep your nose tucked under your foot. You’ll get into a lot less trouble that way.

Love you bunches with his nose tucked safely away,

Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment