Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers day!!!

 

DSC02159Before I get to that, this is me pleading for an ice cube. Please dad, please. They are now my most favorite thing in the world (chewing wise that is) And quite honestly, I can get mom to give them to me with a look, a turn of my head, just standing in front of the fridge. But dad, he’s more hard core, so I had to resort to begging.

DSC02169But now to the topic at hand. Happy Mothers day to all the mothers out there. Mothers to 4 legged creatures as well as 2 legged ones.

DSC02173We have to tell you having a mother is one fine thing. They love you to pieces and let you do just about anything, as long as it won’t hurt you.

DSC02175Or your sister or brother. Sometimes they even let you live after hurting them. Sis and I were out in the yard the other evening. We were having a wonderful time, running hard, chasing each other, and hearing mom say, “you better not run into me.”

DSC02178Now what we heard was “go ahead, run into me.” And we did. Boy did she flop down fast and then when she was laying on the ground, it looked like when she is in bed in the morning, waiting for us to wake her up. So we did what we always do, we jumped on her and covered her face with kisses. Now this is where it gets confusing. She didn’t seem to like it at all. She started talking really loud-honestly I think she scared the neighbor-about how she might kill us when she got up. Again we thought she said kiss us, so we were even more confused.

But as you see, all is well, she is okay minus a few bruises on her legs. And we are safe and sound in a home with a momma that still loves us.

So we are wishing you a wonderful day, where no one knocks you down. But still covers your faces with kisses.

Love and nuzzles,

the very lucky, Quigley and Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment