Wednesday, May 29, 2013

It was a mistake, I swear-------

 

DSC02221Look at this face. Does it look like a little girl who would intentionally do------

DSC02223THIS? 

I swear, it was an accident. I know this is, make that was, mom’s pillow. And that she loved it. It was old and used for many years, oh boy it was soft and smelled like her.

DSC02224But it also smelled like these, feathers…..yum. And I had to investigate. I mean, who knows what could have gotten in her pillow. I really thought I had gotten away with it too.

You can only imagine the surprise  when mom went upstairs to go to bed last night and she found feathers ALL over her side of the bed, and MY surprise when she got mad. But to her credit, she never said one word about it to me. I did hear her complaining to dad though. Whoops, I made a mistake.

The pillow is gone now, so I figure I’m safe.

Who knew???

Love, the feather covered Annie……

No comments:

Post a Comment