Tuesday, May 21, 2013

When I grow up,

 

DSC02201I want to be a dentist.

I’ve been thinking. And it seems I always like to check people’s mouths. When mom goes to kiss me, I like to do a quick lick to make sure her teeth are clean. I know it’s a little yukky, but I just can’t seem to help myself. And then there’s sissy. At times like these, I have to actually get into her mouth to make sure it’s clear of anything bad.

I think it may be a good career choice for me. It’s never to soon to start thinking.

I’ll be sure to let you know when I hang my sign. You all will get preferential treatment. A special kiss, to make the scary go away.

Have a wonderful day, and say a prayer for those poor tornado victims in Oklahoma. I wish there was something I could do for them.

May all your dreams come true, and you teeth be shinny and clean,

Love, Quigley dds to be

No comments:

Post a Comment